Monday, November 30, 2009

What do you think about Napoleon Perdis cosmetics?

I do like his products, but some of them are actually rebranded generic products, so I feel that they're way overpriced. The eyeshadows, for example, are actually La Femme eyeshadows (if you don't believe me, compare the shade names... they're identical!). I really like the primer and lip lacquers though.What do you think about Napoleon Perdis cosmetics?
I absolutely adore it.


I reckon theyre best product is their eye shadow.


:D Good luckWhat do you think about Napoleon Perdis cosmetics?
there good
i think it is a good brand. they aren't over priced and the quality of the product is good.
i definitely love their auto pilot primers, i dont wear foundation but i wear their foundation primer anyway because it makes your skin look bright and refreshed. plus your eye makeup wont budge if you use the eye makeup primer, so no more smudgey makeup.





however, i dont really use any of their other products. eyeshadows are all the same to me no matter what brand (except christian dior and shiseido, absolutely lush) and their lipglosses and mascaras are nothing special.
Never heard of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash