Monday, November 30, 2009

Is Napoleon Perdis Foundation Good?

I'm thinking about purchasing a Napoleon Perdis Foundation, but i'm not sure if i should. I have oily and acne prone skin, and un-even skin tone. Is Napoleon good quality?Is Napoleon Perdis Foundation Good?
I've used Napoleon for years and I love it. I use the stick foundation which you can use it as concealer too if you have a scar/pimple to hide. I've learned to use less of it as I get older since it can be ';heavy';.





However, if you have acne prone skin and it is a concern for you, I'd recommend Mineral Make-up. There are stalls around shopping centre where they'll apply make up for you to try, so give it a go. Because it's made out of natural mineral, it's great for skin and you don't even have to wash it off if you are too drunk!





I thought about making a change over to mineral make up myself, but I'm just too used to using Napoleon now.Is Napoleon Perdis Foundation Good?
Try it NPis at Target and Sephora So i'd give it a try and save your repecit and if you dont like it YOU CAN REUTURN IT!!!! YES YOU CAN! I DO IT ALL THE TIME SO TRY IT OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash