Monday, November 30, 2009

Is Napoleon Perdis set good in general and for full coverage?

I am considering buying Napoleon Perdis set products from Target. Are they the same quality as the products from the normal range?





And my skin is really dry because I'm on acne medication at the moment, but school photos are coming up soon.. And I need the coverage. And I will stop using my medication a couple of days before the photos in order for the dryness to disappear (my normal skin is oily).. My acne scars are a deep red colour, and I found using Revlon Colour Stay Soft Flex with cheap $13 Maybelle concealer helpful.. But then they got so bad that I had to put soo many layers on too cover and got sick of it (which is why I use the medication, Retin-A and Benzac AC, now and don't wear makeup).





I hope that all wasn't very confusing.





^_^





So has anyone actually tried the primer/concealer/foundation from the NP set range or normal NP range?








And is MAC really all that crash hot? I know it is exspensive as but if it is I would really consider getting it.. It kinda sucks cause where I live they don't sell MAC :O Or normal NP range (I know).








Ok, end of questionS now lol.Is Napoleon Perdis set good in general and for full coverage?
yeah the range is good they have an awesome concealer ive had my eye on but i dont use make up much though,


its not low quality just coz they sell at target its same quality just new products!!


herees the link to the set website http://www.npsetcosmetics.com/


and this is the concealer http://www.npsetcosmetics.com/product/browse/11/Concealer_Set





also if your really want other NP products you can shop online here! https://www.napoleonperdis.com/index.cfm?CFID=67932558%26amp;CFTOKEN=83317034Is Napoleon Perdis set good in general and for full coverage?
Napoleon Perdis did my makeup for my school ball last year and they are really good! Just make sure you match every thing in the set.


Good Luck!
KRYOLAN MAKEUP





IS A LOT BETTER AND THE OLDER'S IN THE WORLD OR SO .





Maybe try some of the Derma color





Dermacolor Camouflage System is designed to correct skin imperfections or discolourations whether they are accidental, dermatological, surgical or congenital origin.


DERMACOLOR CAMOUFLAGE SYSTEM is especially effective in minimising post surgical conditions either aesthetic or medical.


Its effectiveness and quality are proven in intensive and long-term use under clinical supervision.





With proper use the intermixable skin tones of the DERMACOLOR CAMOUFLAGE SYSTEM can easily correct skin abnormalities in both colour and texture, resulting in both weatherproof and long-lasting effects. With the most advanced Camouflage System the stress and psychological factors arising from such skin problems are lessened and the user will feel greater confidence.


The program is effective for men, women and children.
  • girls myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash