Monday, November 30, 2009

Has Any tried Napoleon Perdis Foundation? Is it any good?

I live in australia and was gonna buy MAC today but i live in away from the only place that sells the stuff. This lady at a David Jones told me Napoleon is similar and cheaper. Has anyone tried their foundation?


I have sensitive/normal skin that breaks out sometimes. I would like the foundation to last all day if possible.


Or want would be the best department store foundation?


Thanks.Has Any tried Napoleon Perdis Foundation? Is it any good?
KRYOLAN





IS THE BEST .Has Any tried Napoleon Perdis Foundation? Is it any good?
MAC is way better. I've applied/had their foundations applied on me before and they're pretty crap. MAC is brill, you should make the extra effort to get it I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash