Monday, November 30, 2009

Please Help Napoleon Perdis Makeup Roll Horror!!?

Hello everyone,


I recieved the 19pcs Napoleon Perdis makeup brush roll for christmas from my boyfriend, which by the way i am rapped about!!!


The only issue is i have no idea what each brush is used for??


I thought i may be able to find a Tutorial on the Net somewhere but have had no luck whatsoever!!! i have a little idea but io really want to know for sure so i dont ruin them by using them on the wrong part of my face!!!! If anyone knows of a website that i could go to for a tutorial or is a Makeup artist and has these brushes could you please help me!!!Please Help Napoleon Perdis Makeup Roll Horror!!?
Here's a tutorial, hope it helps. She explains the four basic types and what they're used for. I'd imagine you probably have various sizes of these types.





http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-use-鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash