Monday, November 30, 2009

Fans of Napoleon Perdis?

Im Australian and decided i really needed to change makeup brands because i heard that a certain makeup brand that rhymes with Lover Curl tests on animals!! Anyways as you might know, NP started in Australia..and it is very big here..atleast 1 NP stall per large shopping centre. My favourite NP product is the Gloss Patrol lipgloss ';Dallas'; It smells soooo good...it smells like strawberries..so delicious with no nasty taste and u dnt feel like you could catch flies!!


Anyways if ur a NP fan...Whats your favourite cosmetic from them??Fans of Napoleon Perdis?
Hey there! I live in Australia too, Sydney to be presise. I love their china doll foundation... it is soo natural and is lite on skin, as it doesnt block pores.





bye!





=]Fans of Napoleon Perdis?
Not really sure what I would recommend to you. There are so many products out there so what I end up doing is starting cheap and trying out several products.This is a good review website at http://www.brandsmakeup.com visit and see what everyone recommends.
I find it way to expensive , buy me some and ill let you know! I heard their bronzers are wonders though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash