Monday, November 30, 2009

*10 Points!* Anyone try Napoleon Perdis products?

Is it a good line? Which products did you like best?





I'm also wondering about Napoleon Perdis China Doll Concealer.


I tried searching for what exact color it was (since it doesn't come in specific shades to my knowledge.)





Thank you. :)*10 Points!* Anyone try Napoleon Perdis products?
I've only tried the lip gloss, and it was pretty good. But it sometimes my hair gets stick onto the lip gloss.. it's so annoying.


Lucky I got it for free LOL (from a magazine).*10 Points!* Anyone try Napoleon Perdis products?
Don't listen to the people who say ';Maybelline is better'; and ';I don't go for expensive brands, they are overrated';





If you want better quality stuff, go for the more expensive stuff...


and Napoleon Perdis is more expensive... so good.





My brothers girlfriend says they have really good mascaras...


I haven't personally tried any of their products but they all look pretty promising and I know people who use them and are satisfied.





Hope this helps.
i think its expensive try something else...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash