Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anyone wear napoleon perdis makeup?

I am trying to find it over here (as it is from Australia). I can only find the camera finish powder and not the camera finish liquid foundation. Do they still make the liquid version of the camera finish????Does anyone wear napoleon perdis makeup?
Sorry, not sure where you are posting from but select Saks Fifth Avenue stores carried the line and Sephora does now. You can buy the whole line online at sephora.com





I also thought that Mecca in Australia sold the line.





I don't believe they still make the liquid version of the foundation.





A few of the other products I like from this line are the Barely Blushing stains and the primer. The Blush Patrol looks very pretty also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash