Monday, November 30, 2009

Napoleon Perdis makeup?

Is there anywhere I can get Napoleon make-up in the uk. I dont want to order it via their site as its based in Australia and will cost too much to send over?





Nothing on ebay either.Napoleon Perdis makeup?
I've looked all over the Internet and I can't find anything but check out there site www.napoleoncosmetics.com but they sell his products in Saks fifth Avenue... it will be definitely cheaper to ship from USA. www.saksfifthavenue.com





I hope this helps=)Napoleon Perdis makeup?
you can try pine wood studios In middlesex london
I have looked also as one of my loose powders is running extremely low.


Best plan is to ask someone to send it over.


I have yet to find a place that actually stocks any Napoleon over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash