Monday, November 30, 2009

Is Napoleon Perdis mascara GOOD?

Okay well tomorrow I'm going shopping with mum in hope of the perfect mascara and other eye makeup.


My brothers girlfriend said that Napoleon mascara is REALLY good.


Have any of you tried any of their mascaras? If so how is it? And which one have you tried?





If not, can you give me some other mascara recommendations , but not from Maybelline, L'oreal Paris or Covergirl because I'm going into Myers (Australian version of Macys).





I want one that will add tonnes of length and curl for my short lashes.


Thanks!Is Napoleon Perdis mascara GOOD?
Napoleon mascara is amazing!


I use the curling one and its really good if you like dark dark dark very showy mascara


the only problem is that it smudges pretty easy


so basically napoleon mascara is good if you really want the big fat black lashes





otherwise i like dior show as its quite thick as well but it makes you look like you have lots of individual thin lashes that are really long





or model co they have a nice natural mascara that is good for day time!





goodluck!!!





goodluck!Is Napoleon Perdis mascara GOOD?
I've never used Napolein mascara myself so I wouldn't be able to give you feedback on it. However, there's a mascara that I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE! It's not a brand name but it works wonders! It's called ';FAUX LASH MASCARA'; made by Katie B Cosmetics. Unfortunately you'll only be able to purchase it online, she's still in the process of expanding. This mascara does not smudge, even when you cry! It lengthens and give your lashes volume like you've never seen. Below is the website.





http://www.katiebco.com/shop/eyes/mascara.php





I can almost guarantee that you'll love it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash