Monday, November 30, 2009

Anyone have napoleon perdis mascara?

im thinking of getting the long black mascara. does it last? i mean it still works as good after a couple weeks? and what do you think of it? does it make your lashes long? if you add a pic of your lashes with it would be MUCH appreciated!Anyone have napoleon perdis mascara?
It's absolute garbage, the worst mascara ever. It dripped and flaked, just really terrible. Go to www.makeupalley.com for reviews of mascara and other products. Personally, I like Mary Kay's mascara, or L'Oreal from drugstores. If you want something from a department store, Clinique is good.Anyone have napoleon perdis mascara?
I have tried absolutely everything on the market. The best one by far is MAC - Zoom Lash. I apply at 7.00 am each morning and it is exact same when i go to bed of a night. It also thickens lengthens and never flakes. Trust me, MAC all the way.
I just fell in love with Chanel #51 mascara - enough to switch me over from Dior Show - just throwing that out there
NO I haven't but after googleing that, I'm sure going to try it if I can ever find it! It sounds great for your lashes!
yeah and it makes them curly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash